Thursday, December 17, 2009

Car Dvd Player Nice For The Money Pleeease Help My Neighbors Are Driving Me Crazy?

Pleeease help my neighbors are driving me crazy? - car dvd player nice for the money

Me and my friend lives in this girl who lives with her boyfriend and her friend. It has the people all the time for the holidays and things, and they were taken on the road so I asked him to make sure that her friends left the way open to us from now on. Then she said, "OK, but then began to park behind us and before us, and we must always try to move their cars.'s Why we ask you all on our side of the road and selling could leave. The other day we went back and his friend were parked at the top of the entrance in the middle, so he couldnt move the whole way, and her boyfriend were parked by the end of the entry. We ask that moves and says we want that our input has clearly stated even once. But 10 minutes later he had a friend over and parked on the side at the end of our road behind our car. So nobody could get out. It made me angry. Now her boyfriend is now an new car, and said he is busy park. He parked behind our car, and thenSaid the girl is so good. And I said, I did not want to cause problems, but no, not fair. He also said, what about parking? Lol, like we mean it seriously. You can park on the street is not illegal. We pay for half of the road and we want to. Not only that, but they were more than kind to them. We pay a washer and dryer, for example, and could use the three of them. They gave us money. He also made a television and DVD players made available to us, because we do not. I am so frustrated and do not know what to do. I mean, I do not want bad relations with our neighbors down, but there will be a little old, I think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment