Saturday, December 19, 2009

Ebay Fish Sticks HELP!!! Present/Idea For My Girlfreind???? Please Help Me Ladies........Or Guys!?

HELP!!! Present/Idea for my girlfreind???? Please help me ladies........Or guys!? - ebay fish sticks

Basically me and my girlfreind have been together two years ago next week and I havnt GT idea what one is or what to do? We live together and have a daughter, nine months - so u an idea of how our relationship.
She does not drink.
Shes not a movie buff --
All your CDs on eBay.
It is a large dining room
I can not thinkof interests of the various random things like stars and penguins .........
She tries to weight, so I can not do his clothes .............................. share .. . ... Valentine i CZ boughther two fish, I was not really, but the novelty has gone after a few months ago, and gave them away. If the pet is not in question.
I'm really in trouble and need help ............
He complains that I am not so romantic necaseralily I have some of his ...... buy
Years help is appreciated.
Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment