Thursday, January 28, 2010

Aneurysm Headache Exertion Headache--> Cerebral Aneurysm Exertion Headache--> Cerebral Aneurysm?

Exertion headache--> cerebral aneurysm? - aneurysm headache exertion headache--> cerebral aneurysm

Yesterday I played a terrible strain headaches during basketball. I went to a neurologist and he told me an aneurysm is a possibility, but she said she did not think I have one, although it is impossible to predict, b / c there are cases where the symptoms do not feel like it breaks She dies, and recommended an MRI to be sure. How exercise headache refers to an aneurysm? I looked online a bit of both, and I think if I had an aneurysm, can cause headaches, an expense dialating my blood vessels that causes against the aneurysm may cause pain rub? In addition, the stress headache, I said that I play when I'm always one, hydrate warm up, and take Advil an hour before the game, and if it needs to stop not perscribe drugs Advil was different, but what if the not prevent a headache because the pursuit of drugs, I was only with them for the rest of my life around? Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment