Monday, January 11, 2010

Low Cut Alien Wrestling Singlet What Do You Think When An Illegal Alien Says Things Like This?

What do you think when an illegal alien says things like this? - low cut alien wrestling singlet

I do not want to build the "barrier" for the Americans.

Mexican wave the flag, as I do myself.

Mexico does not mortgage interest rates low, so I came here when I want.

Mexico has not create tax incentives to businesses and jobs had to force myself to do so if they wish to retain their employees to hold, then I USM (United States of Mexico).

Its lines are very long - I tried to fill the forms and was rejected, so I came here to feed my family. You Americans have an old proverb that says: You do what you do.

I speak and write in Spanish, where and when. You want to talk to me, I invite you to come to my birthday beer (beer).

I mow the lawn, if you hire me - I come when I want.

When I will get a gringo couple of dollars to return at least some of them to my family in Mexico, is my money, because he deserves it. I do not agree with much of him in the government, as you do.

I wilThe cook my beans (beans) and play my music loud with the window open, where and when. Traffickers have played music at night in Mexico, so a little music during the day, which should disturb anyone.

I will stay very long - after all, Mexico has not let anyone return to their country without proper documentation.

9 comments:

Gretl said...

The problem is illegal alien hands. No amnesty or a path to it. We must enforce immigration laws of Mexico. The people here know what they are doing is illegal? Has anyone heard, Vicente Fox? If an entry which, it was also a welcome party for MS-13.

Enforcement of laws on the books, the employers go ahead with the crackdown, build the fence, and sports.

Dani said...

Pay attention very closely. It will be reinforced with steel several feet below the surface, so that the pistons of the tunnel into a blind alley. Then another way ... You can go 170 miles, to try to get this hot ... Strengthen border controls, what awaits you.

DAR said...

Obviously, what we do in order to subsidize this behavior.

What we have to do is change our response to it.

chupakab... said...

I think he is a coward, do not do right in your own country, come here and cause us problems when I ,,,,,,,, before armed guards at the border a fire in the political will illegal immigration to an end ... It's not pretty, but it could work.
and if you always want to still illegal to come here, they would have over the bodies of those who tried to step in front of him. Personally, I think most would call back when he in turn, dass

darlene o said...

iKNOW in not against Mexicans, but there are some who do what they want to try.
If they think they can switch our lives, I say enough

LR said...

I feel good when you want the jobs no one. How much fear?

jonathan... said...

i dont kno

jonathan... said...

i dont kno

hansblix... said...

What was his answer every time our government interfered in the affairs of a country in Latin America during the last century? What if we overthrew the governments of Guatemala and Chile, just because they are not to our liking?

Post a Comment