Thursday, January 21, 2010

Horse Shaped Cake Pan Where Can I Find A Recipe For A Horse Shaped Cake?

Where can I find a recipe for a horse shaped cake? - horse shaped cake pan

My daughters birthday is later this month, and marked only by him a birthday cake like a horse. I believe that most of the recipes that have no images to show what you look like, and I do not want to miss out on a cake. Corny These photos are amazing! Can anyone tell me a website that contains a photo step by step, or finished products and education? I know you can buy a horse in the bread, but I'm afraid not arrive on time. Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothiing The recipe has the form, if the cake has made.

Yoi can make a sheet cake. Cutting adorn the head of a horse, then with a star tip.

Anonymous said...

Did you find images in pastel horse search engine on the Internet? You can something like that.
If you no instructions for the manufacture of shaped cake like a horse, I recommend you put a horse in a rectangular cake. Get a picture of a horse in a coloring book or print a single line. If necessary, copy and make it bigger. Lifting a piece of wax paper and put it in the picture. Mix a little ice with the black dye and corn syrup. Put a bag with a No. 2 or 3 points. Now, with powdered sugar to pull the horse into the wax paper. Then turn the paper and place it on the cake. Rub the wax paper, so that the design is the horse to transfer the cake. Then take the brown cherry and in a bag with a star (# 16) from the tip and fill the horse with the stars. Her eyes are dark.

Post a Comment