Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Green Chunky Phlegm I Am A Mess... D: What Should I Do? Is This Worse Than A Bad Cold? What Could It Be? Please Help.?

I am a mess... D: What should I do? Is this worse than a bad cold? What could it be? Please help.? - green chunky phlegm

Okay. How it all started 4 days ago. It began with only a runny nose really annoying, you know, at the beginning of a cold. The next day I had a runny nose all day with a headachey, gross feeling you get from a cold. Then he started going into my chest and lungs. Now its up to the moment, my voice is very hoarse and I cough some, but not much. The yellowish. This morning was very heavy, thick and green. Eat (Sorry!): (But when I lit Robatussin, lozenges, tablets containing vitamin C, so I drank green tea and plenty of water, in addition to plenty of fruits rich in Vitamin C. What could that be? Oh, and my left ear clogged is and feels as if there is no pressure. Is it my cold? "It's just a cold or anything that does not like the restand how? It does not hurt to breathe, it's just that my voice is hoarse, Cracky, and it's hard to say because he feels like theres phlegm in the chest. What can I do? Thank you.

2 comments:

iambrain... said...

If it turns green, it is infected, and antibiotics are needed. Do it now, before there is an inflammation of the lungs. It is good that they will remain relaxed, but in my experience, it will be sufficient. This is the same shit goes everywhere. He opened the way to my work, and finally (after almost 4 weeks and a course of antibiotics impressive)

thegreat... said...

I would say that you stay away from the active people with mono should stay or not. But we still need the doc to give you a shot of penicillin in the buttocks. Do you have to know everything, what should a doctor ....... : 0 (

Post a Comment