Sunday, February 14, 2010

Young Russian St Killed By Terrorists Is There Any Way I Can Find Out If An Address In St Petersburg ,Russian Federation Is True.?

Is there any way I can find out if an address in St Petersburg ,Russian Federation is true.? - young russian st killed by terrorists

I communicate with a young Russian woman, and she and I have an address, but told me not to use because it is not the e-mail?

It is also a way I could know which country produced the Yahoo account was, because it seems that some not well with some.

1 comments:

rodent said...

You could use Яндекс Карты (http://maps.yandex.ru/), but you must enter the address in Russia in the search box. Then you will be able to see when the road / street number is actually there. Sometimes it is about companies that have the same address, offer (if the building in question) is an office building.
You can also use Google! Maps of course.
You can also determine the IP address from which the young girl sends e-mail.

Post a Comment