Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mini Strokes More Condition_symptoms How Are Mini Strokes Diagnosed?

How are mini strokes diagnosed? - mini strokes more condition_symptoms

Last Saturday I had an unusual headache.
I was sick, and my left arm has its strengths and weaknesses.
On Monday I went to my doctor because I still felt uncomfortable.
They have an EKG and put her arm and pull the tounge.I said he had suffered a stroke.
This is my neck can was out.
These features are typical of mini-rule?
Are they adequate?

1 comments:

thebattw... said...

In fact, mini-strokes known as transient ischemic attacks or TIA. Movement is not considered sufficient, because the symptoms disappear within 24 hours of having a full professional career, they have not done. TIA may, however, a precursor to a full career in the line somewhere.

I'm not saying she had a transient ischemic attack, is impossible to know without an MRI, which can not be said to be honest. But I would consider other factors such as blood pressure, you feel the most at risk for ischemic stroke, and more. My guess is that the doctors at their age and general health of the equation, a decision had been taken, but for an accurate diagnosis, an MRI is really the only solution.

Post a Comment