Friday, February 5, 2010

Torticollis Post Surgery Pictures Has Anyone Heard Of Spasmatic Torticollis And Do You Have It?

Has anyone heard of spasmatic torticollis and do you have it? - torticollis post surgery pictures

Hello, I'm 37 and I've had for years, but it has deteriorated since the age of 6. I went to the site of dystonia, and asked if anyone had ST but not for some reason my message is about ... I know that other people from other parts of this focal dystonia, such as voice the're the eyes are affected, but I've never told anyone at my age with ST. I would like to someone with this at the age of 30 to 40.for people do not know what it is talk. Top 20, as the soft top and is often diagnosed as anxiety. Foudation dystonia not really sure if th causes anxiety and depression, but I found myself with him .. It is the movement of the neck, which causes involuntary temor head. a lot of stress makes it worse, and then your brain tells your mind right, left, up or down to tell which is strait.they is the damage to the nerves in the basil ganglia. You really can not have emotions Exitable. basic dreams and life to the fullest, just released. Rare Dis.

2 comments:

house.md... said...

You mean, spastic torticollis?

squirrel... said...

Certainly, but why is this man at the top? is a physical problem must also see a massage therapist, and perhaps an acupuncturist Chiropactor

Post a Comment