Sunday, February 7, 2010

How Do You Feel Before Your Period Yahoo Can I Be Pregnant Before My Period

Can i be pregnant before my period - how do you feel before your period yahoo

I) had sex (my husband and about 3-5 days before my period was due. Pregnant?
(I ask because I had my period 8-4-08 to 8-7-08 and have not yet been reached. My last time was the 4th of July)

I want to be pregnant, and I know how soon I can test. I took a sample of urine and blood test results in both negative. I tried for 3 days on Thursday. I have the test too early? someone help!

I am gentle spasms at random, I'm always tired. I tend to nausea, sometimes. and often hungry, but then I want to vomit. I also have a significant relief. If you help me, please send me an e-mail to PREGOBY08@YAHOO.COM

2 comments:

Melissa G said...

You can get pregnant before your time, but there are only a short time window of 36 hours, as you can. If you get a blood test from your doctor and not wait another 4 weeks. hey its happened to me to be wrong. not always money on home tests. I know your concern, but just relax. really relaxing, good for you!
Cramps could mean that you change a little late is not in your habits and your time. And the discharge before the period or when the pregnancy is normal. I hope that a yes! Think you do not press it, too:)

gr8Mom said...

So if your a regular basis then it seems the window of ovulation for a few days missed.
A blood test usually shows at once and can not. T You do not have any signs of pregnancy, when you say, nausea, vomiting, which usually come after a few weeks.

I would not say, come and your period, but I'll wait a few more days and begins another test if it is negative, try again next month, 10-14 days after the period.

Post a Comment