Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Sims 2 Double Deluxe Dl Can GeForce 6150 SE Support The Sims 2 Games?

Can GeForce 6150 SE support the Sims 2 games? - the sims 2 double deluxe dl

I bought a new computer. This is an HP, and now the specification.

Processor and memory:
AMD LIVE ™ Smarter Digital Entertainment AMD Phenom ™ X4 9150e Quad-Core
Processor speed 1.80 GHz
7 GB PC2-6400 DDR2 SDRAM (3x2048MB for optimum performance and 1x1024MB) (expandable to 8GB)
2 MB L2 cache, 2MB shared L3
4 DIMM slots (240-pin, DDR2) (occupied)
Hard Drives and Media:

640 GB SATA HDD 7200 RPM
SuperMulti DVD burner with LightScribe Technology: 16x max DVD ± R, 12x max DVD ± R DL, 8x max DVD + RW, 6x max DVD-RW, 12x max DVD-RAM, 40x max CD-R, CD-RW 32x Max, Read: 16x max DVD-ROM, 40x CD-ROM
Audio, video and graphics:

High Definition Audio, 8 speakersconfigurable
NVIDIA GeForce 6150 SE with 128 MB of dedicated graphics memory up to 1343MB total graphics memory as allocated by Windows Vista ®

I know if my video / graphics card is good enough to run The Sims 2 Deluxe, animals and seasons. I do not really know anywhere to give a good explanation. If this is not good enough, what should I do? I do not want to spoil my computer to download or install a new card, I do not know what to do.

2 comments:

Badger said...

yup, a very good speed, with better graphics, no doubt. Most new computers come with a decent graphics card to play most games. 7 years of my team can play Sims 2, but it is slow: /

Joseph M said...

Deffinately, I have an LE 6150, he started the game well with intermediate values, and the second resolution, the better.

If you go more reinsurance www.canyourunit.com

Post a Comment